[platform-ui-dev] Control for handling refactor actions in the navigator for certai n file types

Hi,
Is there a way to override the refactor actions (copy, move, rename and
delete) in the navigator for certain file types. The file types that are
handled by our plugin require some special functionality when dealing with
refactor actions. Currently, I am unable to override these actions. I am
able to provide
separate navigator view actions (using the extension
org.eclipse.ui.popupMenus) but unable to override the default actions. Our
IViewActionDelegates respond to selection changes in the navigator and
enable or disable appropriately. For example there is a delete action
contributed by the navigator and a delete by our plugin. The user could use
either of them. The navigator's delete will not provide the same behaviour
as our plugin's delete. Your thoughts would be highly appreciated.
Vishy

Back to the top