Re: [platform-ui-dev] File selection dialog that allows a directory?

I recommand against rolling your own file/directory selection dialogs
since SWT uses (or should) the platform's.
If you roll your own, the app looks inconsistent on other platforms, and
looks stale on the same platform a year or two later.

Nick

Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/25/02 12:15 PM