[platform-ui-dev] How to Create a new editor?

Good morning,

if i'm in the wrong mail list please redirect me. At my company i've written
my own compiler for the purpose of generating code for large projects. Such
code could be the 10 pages of IDL files which can be use to generate lots of
stubs etc. But i'm not familiar enough with eclipse to get a grip on the
editor creation process.

Is there an 'advanced' developers guide, which goes into the creation of a
new editor. I'm not looking for a very complicated editor. Main use for my
own editor would be a syntax highlighting and giving the 'go' to the
compiler on a CTRL+S.

Any help or redirection would be highly appreciated.

greets,
 Jan.

Back to the top