Re: [platform-ui-dev] validation

Nick,
Right....you've got it.  So my question was "Would it make sense to put a
time stamp on the task list"?  This would indicate to the user that the
task list may be out of synch with the most recent editing session --
showing that the task list hasn't changed since XX:XX on xx/xx/xx.

Thanks, Joe

Department 53OA VG/RAD Enterprise Solutions

Nick_Edgar@xxxxxxx@eclipse.org on 12/10/2001 10:25:38 AM

Please respond to platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sent by:  platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx