Re: [platform-ui-dev] Proposal to rename Project menu to Workbench

The Navigator and Packages views use "Build Project" and "Rebuild Project"
to make it clear that it is just the single project being built, not the
whole workspace.
Since some of the actions in the context menu apply to the selection and
some are global, I believe it helps to make this distinction so that
people don't think they're just shortcuts for the global build actions.
Also, in the Packages view, these items also appear when an element under
the project is selected.
It would be surprising if they changed names when the project was selected
vs. an element under it.
I recommend we leave them as is.

We should also have the Navigator present them when a non-project resource
is selected, for consistency with the packages view.

Nick

Simon_Arsenault@xxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
12/07/01 09:04 AM