Re: [platform-ui-dev] RFC: Cut, Copy, Paste Proposal (end date = 12/03)

* I agree the behavior of paste clearing the copy buffer is inconsistent with how paste works in most applications

* What I meant to say instead of "we are look at"  (my 2am english skills preventing me from saying) is "keep in mind that we are looking at it for more than just files" - in others ccp for files is just part of the equation. In a sense this also relates to the above (and hence your first bullet). The comment was not intended to relate to outside apps.

* I agree the MS usage is inconsistent.

"Mike Wilson/OTT/OTI" <Mike_Wilson@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/03/01 09:38 AM