From: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of N V S Rama Krishna
Sent: Saturday, December 01, 2001 3:53 AM
To: platform-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [platform-ui-dev] StyledText Creation

How do I create a StyledText object.  What actually goes into the arguements ?
 I am using
currentDisplay.getActiveShell() as firstArguement (where currentDisplay = Display.getCurrent) and I never understood that SWT style bits arguement. Why is it there ?

Can I use TextViewer and then try getting the StyledText ? But for that I tried  Shell (first arguement the same currentDisplay.getActiveShell() ) but again the style bits are goofing.
 I will be really greatful if somebody can help on this.
Tons of thanks in advance.

Regards,
Kris

Back to the top