Re: [platform-ui-dev] StyledText Creation

Hi Kris,
As Nick mention in his reply to your other mail message ("Write into an opened file")  the The Eclipse Corner newgroup is a more appropriate forum for these types of  questions. This mailing list is intended for discussions on the design and  development of Eclipse UI itself, rather than questions on how to use it or its  APIs.   Posting your question to the newsgroup will typically yield a quick reply from someone in the community.

In addition there are two articles on styled text. You can find these and other articles on the articles page:
        * Into the Deep End of SWT StyledText Widget
        * Getting Your Feet Wet with the SWT StyledText Widget

/Greg

"N V S Rama Krishna" <ram_kri@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

12/01/01 06:53 AM