Re: [platform-ui-dev] Re: Action Enablement

Karice and I are looking at F1 and "resolution" support for markers. In our extension points for contributing F1 help context ids and resolution classes we have to define a way of targeting a particular kind of marker. This seems very similar to tarketing an action to a particular kind of marker.

Curretly marker action targetting is based on the following keys:
DONE
MESSAGE
PRIORITY
SEVERITY
SUPER_TYPE
TYPE

Of these, SUPER_TYPE and TYPE are special, the remainer simply refer to standard marker attributes.
I think we should extend marker filtering to be able to specify the value any attribute.
Although we are still working out some details, I think this would allow us to use the same extension point specification for marker F1 help, actions, and resolutions.

Back to the top