Re: [platform-ui-dev] Hot Key Question and welcome.

Also note that CTRL+F conflicts with Find in the Edit menu.
You'll need to pick another for Format.

I'm working on a table of accelerators and shortcut keys used throughout
the SDK, which I will post to the Eclipse UI project page.

Nick

"Kai-Uwe Maetzel/ZRH/OTI" <Kai-Uwe_Maetzel@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
11/22/01 09:33 AM