Re: [platform-ui-dev] Tasks view filter question

I suspect Nick will answer with, no, it is not api. But since a similar request came up this morning with regard to the property sheet and showing categroies, I am interested in why you want to do this.
Are you using the task list in a custom perspective where you want this behavior set by default?
The concern I have if this is the case is that the user might not notice the title of the task list showing the filter being on.
Or more generally, I worry about having a standard component opening in different modes depending on the perspective.

"Rozenberg, Ilya" <IRozenberg@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ui-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

11/15/01 02:32 PM
Please respond to platform-ui-dev