[platform-ua-dev] CVS to Git Migration update

If you don't use CVS to access the sources to the UA projects you can stop reading here.

For those who do:

The migration to Git will start this weekend. I have run the release tool on both the integration stream and the 3.7 maintenance stream, Depending on how quickly everything is working the integration and maintenance builds next week may end up getting build with UA components from CVS. If everything comes up quickly and I can update the map files they will be built from Git. Do NOT update anything into CVS after today if you do not want your commits to be lost..

I will post an update when the migration is complete.

Chris

Back to the top