Re: [platform-ua-dev] Debug on Server --> simple webservice on tomcat deployed from eclipse gives http 404

You should probably post this question on one of the Eclipse community forums at http://www.eclipse.org/forums/. The Web tools project would be my first guess as to the forum where you would get the best answer.

From: SM <moni_sparkle@xxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 03/26/2010 04:01 PM
Subject: [platform-ua-dev] Debug on Server --> simple webservice on tomcat        deployed from eclipse gives http 404

Hi all,
 I developed a simple web service and deployed it on Tomcat 6.0.24 and when I debug on server it gives me http 404.  There are no errors in the tomcat log.

HTTP Status 404 - /Axis2WSTest/

type Status report
message /Axis2WSTest/
description The requested resource (/Axis2WSTest/) is not available.

Apache Tomcat/6.0.24

Please let me know how to debug this further.

Thanks,
Monisha