Re: [platform-ua-dev] DTD - add, edit - helper classes

I don't know of anything in the Eclipse User assistance space that would help you. with this.

Chris Goldthorpe
From: "Tushar Kapila" <tushar.kapila@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/19/2008 11:28 AM
Subject: [platform-ua-dev] DTD - add, edit - helper classes

I was looking for open src DTD classes that can help construct (new/ edit), load from file, save to file ... i found Mark Wutka but it has everything public ... was wondering if there is something complete i can use from eclipse base - can you tell me the package names and where i can download them
?

i did download most of the source, found org.eclipse.ant.internal.ui.dtd

but i guess this is the UI thing - i need the main DTD classes

can someone point me to them?
This will be part of a standalone desktop app.

Regards
Tushar Kapila

Back to the top