*From:* platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] *On Behalf Of *ext Milev, Mladen (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD)
*Sent:* quinta-feira, 24 de Abril de 2008 13:13
*To:* Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list.
*Subject:* [platform-ua-dev] Enabling/Disableing JavaScript

Hello,
Is there a way to enable or disable the java script in the internal eclipse help browser? I have help documentation that has working java script in Eclipse 3.2.1 and same documentation is not working the javascript with 3.3.1.1 I have the following plugins Eclpise 3.2.1 org.eclipse.help.appserver_3.1.100.v20060602.jar
org.eclipse.help.base_3.2.1.R321_v20060822.jar
org.eclipse.help.ui_3.2.0.v20060602.jar
org.eclipse.help_3.2.1.R321_v20060920.jar
org.eclipse.help.webapp_3.2.1.R321_v20060803
Eclipse 3.3.1.1 org.eclipse.help.appserver_3.1.200.v20070510.jar
org.eclipse.help.base_3.3.1.v20070813_33x.jar
org.eclipse.help.ui_3.3.1.v20070726_33x.jar
org.eclipse.help_3.3.1.v20070726_33x.jar
org.eclipse.help.webapp_3.3.1.v20070823_33x I still did not have the time to switch all plugins from 3.2.1 into 3.3.1.1 and see if the JavaScript starts working again.
I was wondering if someone is aware of any issue
Regards,
Mladen Milev