Re: [platform-ua-dev] Minimal set of plugins for infocenter and standalone help?

I'll work on getting you that list. I believe that the set of plugins included in the help feature, including the included rcp feature is exactly the set you need but I will need to verify that.

Chris Goldthorpe

gloria.s.goyena@xxxxxxxxxx
Sent by: platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/24/2008 10:59 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list."        <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ua-dev] Minimal set of plugins for infocenter and        standalone help?

Hello,

Can you tell me what is the minimal set of plugins for infocenter and
standalone help?  The help.eclipse.org website contains an obsolete list
that includes org.eclipse.tomcat, which is no longer part of the package.
I'm especially interested in 3.3.x and 3.4.x.

Thanks,
Gloria Goyena