RE: [platform-ua-dev] Open links from F1 view in Help Browser window bydefault ?

I believe the links are supposed to always open in the same window, the help dialog tray, I'm not sure why it would be opening i n a new window. If you look at the help preferences page there are a couple of options which affect this, one will cause an infopop to be shown rather than the help tray when you press the (?) on a dialog. The other option forces help view links to be opened in an editor, Try these and see if they help you. There is a product level customization which controls this, look for dialog_infopop on http://help.eclipse.org/help33/topic/org.eclipse.platform.doc.isv/guide/ua_help_setup_preferences.htm

Chris

"Milev, Mladen (NSN - PT/Portugal - MiniMD)" <mladen.milev@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

04/23/2008 05:33 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list."        <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list." <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
RE: [platform-ua-dev] Open links from F1 view in Help Browser window        bydefault ?

Hello,

I would like to clarify that the links from the context help are opening in the same "docked" help view and not in the Help Browser.
How can I configure this? Anyone?

Regards,
Mladen