Re: R: [platform-ua-dev] applet and internal browser

Sorry I misunderstood your question. The internal browser is a wrapper around the system browser, which is IE on Windows, Firefox/Mozilla on Linux and Safari on the Mac.  You could try changing the security settings of your system browser to see if it makes a difference.

Chris

"Enrico Oliva" <enrico.oliva@xxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

02/22/2008 01:46 AM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list."        <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"'Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list.'" <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc
Subject
R: [platform-ua-dev] applet and internal browser

How can concretely resolve the problem of load an applet in the eclipse internal browser?

The browser respond me with a message box with two suggestion
1)       security setting do not permit to execute ActiveX
2)       the author was blocked