Re: [platform-ua-dev] pre-building the eclipse help index errors: [help.buildHelpIndex] Locale 'en_US': cannot find document: guide/pde_schema_editor.htm, etc

Ok, it does work, but expanding doc.zip had nothing to do with it. The
only thing that changed is that I had rebooted my machine!?! Now it
indexes just fine even if the html files are in a doc.zip. Weird.

David

David Cramer wrote:
> I've got this working btw. It wasn't working for pde because the html
> files for the pde doc plugin were in that doc.zip file. It hadn't been
> working for my doc plugins (and giving the same error although I never
> was using doc.zip), but then suddenly started working too.
>
> David

Back to the top