Re: [platform-ua-dev] Infocenter 3.3 doesn't accept "?toc=" url parameter

Yes, that still works.  But one advantage to having the
toc=/plugin_id/toc.xml parameter is that in the old versions, if a plugin
belongs to two primary tocs, we could select under which primary toc the
plugin opens:

http://infocenter/help/index.jsp?topic=/plugin_id/firsttopic.htm
&toc=/primary_plugin1/toc.xml
http://infocenter/help/index.jsp?topic=/plugin_id/firsttopic.htm
&toc=/primary_plugin2/toc.xml

--Gloria

             Lee Anne
             <leekoala@comcast
             .net>                                                      To
             Sent by:                  "Eclipse Platform User Assistance
             platform-ua-dev-b         component developers list."
             ounces@xxxxxxxxxx         <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             g                                                          cc

                                                                   Subject
             09/28/2007 02:24          Re: [platform-ua-dev] Infocenter
             PM                        3.3 doesn't   accept      "?toc="
                                       url     parameter

             Please respond to
             leekoala@comcast.
                net; Please
                respond to
             "Eclipse Platform
              User Assistance
                 component
             developers list."
             <platform-ua-dev@
               eclipse.org>

Can you get the same behavior by pointing to the topic attached to the
top of that toc.xml instead?

A URL like:
http://infocenter/help/index.jsp?topic=/plugin_id/firsttopic.htm

Where firsttopic.htm is the topic page that's the first one for that
toc.xml that you were originally linking to?

--Lee Anne