Re: [platform-ua-dev] Commit rights for Chris Goldthorpe

+1

I've reviewed and submitted many of Chris's patches, and they are very well thought-out, concise, and well tested. He has done a great job on the composite cheatsheets and I have no hesitations about granting commit rights. I feel that we are now miles ahead of where we were with simple cheatsheets and this is all thanks to Chris's work.

Thanks,
Curtis d'Entremont
Eclipse User Assistance
IBM Toronto Lab

Phone: (905) 413-5754
E-Mail: curtispd@xxxxxxxxxx

Dejan Glozic/Toronto/IBM@IBMCA
Sent by: platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

20/04/2006 12:20 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list." <platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ua-dev] Commit rights for Chris Goldthorpe

I would like to invite the community to vote for the commit rights for
Chris Goldthorpe. Chris has joined the UA effort in November and since then
he produced a steady stream of patches for the cheat sheet project. He was
the principal force behind the introduction of Composite Cheat Sheets and
continues to work in that capacity. I think he stood the test of time and
should be granted commit rights for the UA component.

+1 from me as one of the UA committers.

Regards,

Dejan Glozic, Ph.D.
Manager, Eclipse Development 1A