Re: [platform-ua-dev] problem with topic URLs that include a "+"

platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote on 04/17/2006 09:12:08 AM:

> It is possible that '+' is confusing the help's URL
> processor because it is
> normally used to for the application arguments. Have
> you tried to escape
> the href (use %2B instead of +)?

this toc entry also fails to find the file topics/test%2Bcase.htm:

   <topic label="Test+case" href="topics/test%2Bcase.htm"/>

Am I missing some additional escapes?

In any event, this would not really solve our problem, since renaming
all of the affected topics in this fashion would cause other problems
for us.

Back to the top