[platform-ua-dev] Trying to use Search Participants

Hi,

I'm attempting to use a LuceneSearchParticipant to index some dynamic e-learning content. I'm using the following extension:

<extension
point="org.eclipse.help.base.luceneSearchParticipants">
<searchParticipant
id="com.ibm.extremeblue.elearning.external.ScormSearchParticipant"
participant="com.ibm.extremeblue.elearning.external.ScormSearchParticipant"/>
</extension>

However, the class extending LuceneSearchParticipant, com.ibm.extremeblue.elearning.external.ScormSearchParticipant, never has its addDocument method invoked. Is there an additional step I'm missing?

Thanks,
Goss

Back to the top