Re: [platform-ua-dev] Question regarding Infocenter mode

Hi Chris,

I was wondering if you could clarify the requirement for me - are you looking to simply contribute content to the infocenter, or replace/add to the existing help system implementation? If the latter, could I know your end goal so that we can find the best solution to get to it?  Currently the WebAppManager is not API and as such shouldn't be used directly.

Thanks,
Curtis d'Entremont
Eclipse User Assistance
IBM Toronto Lab

Phone: (905) 413-5754
E-Mail: curtispd@xxxxxxxxxx

Chris Aniszczyk <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-ua-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

23/01/2006 05:17 PM

Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform User Assistance component developers list."

platform-ua-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc
Subject
[platform-ua-dev] Question regarding Infocenter mode

Hello Ya'll

I have a question regarding a best practice with infocenter mode. I have to install a webapp via WebAppManager once the infocenter is started (only once). This happened before in a plugin's earlyStartup() method but doesn't apply to infocenter mode. Is there a best practice regarding this?

Cheers,

----
Chris Aniszczyk
IBM Tivoli Security / Eclipse Software Developer <zx@xxxxxxxxxx>