Re: [platform-text-dev] Problem with TextEditor usage for simple Eclipse plugin

Hi!

On Thu, Aug 17, 2017 at 2:00 PM, Patrick Mulder <mulder.patrick@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
A small confusion remains however: I still get an error "Content is not allowed in prolog." see screenshot attached. (The source is coming from a file that I imported in Eclipse on Windows, but I don't understand what triggers this problem, and how to make it dissapear)

This message is from a XML parser, some xml file has content before "<?xml" -- maybe your plugin.xml?

regards,
Vlad

Back to the top