Re: [platform-text-dev] Generic editor API usage

Following from my previous message, it's not working to just ignore the restricted access warning, because the ExtensionBasedTextViewerConfiguration is final and it would need to get extended in order to add more features to the editor. Also, the configuration can't be used but with an editor, but it is useful to use it on Viewers (for example, the syntax highlight preview).

Should I open tickets for these issues, or is discussing them first preferable?

best regards,
Vlad