Re: [platform-text-dev] [platform-ui-dev] Vote: Move Platform Text into Platform UI

+1 from me (is this list the right place to vote?).

Thanks!

Am 15.10.2015 um 15:59 schrieb Daniel Megert:
Dear Platform Text and Platform UI committers

In
https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/platform-text-dev/msg00484.htmlAndrey
brought up the discussion to move Platform Text under Platform UI. The
PMC has looked at this and is OK with the move
<https://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse/PMC#Meeting_Minutes>if both, the
Platform Text and the Platform UI committers agree to the following:

- Platform Text committers automatically become Platform UI committers
- Platform UI accepts the additional responsibility for the Platform
Text code base
- It is expected from both camps that for design discussion original
committers are consulted
- The current Platform Text lead (me) becomes a co-lead on Platform UI

I hereby ask you to cast your vote for this proposal. We use the same
rules as for committer votes. The vote is open for 7 days.

Thanks,
Dani