[platform-text-dev] Please Help !!! Regarding inserting text in an editor through a view.

Hi All

I have an xml editor of my own, in which I want to insert xml tags through a view i.e on click of a button in a view.

Also I want to add three functionalities, firstly, to add the tag on the current cursor position. Secondly, to add tags irrespective of the cursor position, and thirdly to customize coloring of the inserted text.

I have seen the article- "FAQ How do I insert text in the active text editor?" at http://wiki.eclipse.org/FAQ_How_do_I_insert_text_in_the_active_text_editor%3F.
But I am not able to get this working.

Please help me regarding this!

Regards
Parul Seth
Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.

"Do your duty at your best, leave unto thy God the rest"

Back to the top