From: "Parul Seth" <parulseth@xxxxxxxxx>
To: platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date: 27.06.2008 09:15
Subject: [platform-text-dev] Please Help me !!! (Regarding breakpoints)

Hi

Can someone please tell me how can we add breakpoints through the outline view programmatically?
I have an XML editor whose outline is shown on the outline view (with the help of my EditorContentoutlinePage) and I want to add breakpoints through its content outline.
I am able to add a popup menu on the outline i.e Toggle Breakpoint but it is not working.

Also I want to implement Show Tooltip description in my xml editor (the one which says press F2 for focus), kindly tell me how to get this feature!

Please Help!!!

Regards
Parul Seth
Impetus Infotech India Pvt. Ltd.