Re: [platform-text-dev] Typing in Hindi language in eclipse

Hi Yogesh,

this should work if this language is installed on your system and if you
have the correct font installed. If it is not working switch to R3.3 and if
it is still not working file a bug against Platform Text.

In the future please use the newsgroup for user questions as this list is
reserved for those who actually work on the Platform Text component.

Dani

             "Arora
             Yogesh-a22623"
             <yogesh.arora@mot                                          To
             orola.com>                <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             platform-text-dev
             -bounces@eclipse.                                     Subject
             org                       [platform-text-dev] Typing in Hindi
                                       language in eclipse

             04.07.2007 07:47

             Please respond to
             Eclipse Platform
              Text component
              developers list
             <platform-text-de
              v@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi

Can I type/edit hindi text in eclipse editor
Currently I am using eclipse 3.2 , and When I open a file with Hindi
characters it does not show anything.
Is it because of the some system settings

Thanks
platform-text-dev mailing list
platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx