Re: [platform-text-dev] enabling spell checking on a multipage editor

Please ask on the eclipse.platform newsgroup. This list is for the
development of Platform Text itself.

Dani

             "Mathieu Avoine"
             <avoinemt@gmail.c
             Sent by:                  platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             platform-text-dev                                          cc
             -bounces@eclipse.
             org                                                   Subject
                                       [platform-text-dev] enabling spell
                                       checking on a multipage editor
             24.05.2007 02:58

             Please respond to
             Eclipse Platform
              Text component
              developers list
             <platform-text-de
              v@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Hi everyone,

Feel free to refer me to another list if I'm asking a good question in the
wrong place :)

I'd like to enable spell checking for a multipage editor in a plugin I'm
developing. I couldn't find valuable information on how to do that, if it's
possible of course. I see that there is an extension (
org.eclipse.ui.workbench.texteditor.spellingEngine) that looks like it
could do the thing, but I did not find so far how to enable it in my
editor. I also would like to know if there is a default implementation
(other than that of org.eclipse.jdt) that could suit the needs of a "plain
text editor".

I'd appreciate some pointers. Thanks a lot!
Math