Re: [platform-text-dev] How to improve editor highlighting?

Hi Luke,

thanks for the patch. I've updated the PR. I think it's even better to
provide a single hover/tooltip preference than adding one for each feature
since most people will want to change this only at one place. I've added
new pointers in the PR as where to define the constant.

Dani

             Jyrinx
             <jyrinx_list@mind
             spring.com>                                                To
             Sent by:                  Eclipse Platform Text component
             platform-text-dev         developers list
             -bounces@eclipse.         <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
             org                                                        cc

                                                                   Subject
             19.12.2005 02:19          Re: [platform-text-dev] How to
                                       improve editor highlighting?

             Please respond to
             Eclipse Platform
              Text component
              developers list
             <platform-text-de
              v@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Daniel Megert wrote:

>If you want to help with bug 41867 you will need to add new color
constants
>(see PreferenceConstants), add UI to change them to
>AppearancePreferencePage and use those new constants where appropriate.
>Once you have those changes ready, create a patch against
>org.eclipse.jdt.ui and attach it to the bug report.

Okay, I've given it a shot :-) I added a patch to #41867, with some notes.

Luke Maurer
maurerl@xxxxxxxxxxxx