[platform-text-dev] simple jsp highlighting component

Hi All!
Hope I choose correct location for my question - otherwise please point me to it
I need create swing based text component with jsp highlighting feature
I've choosen JavaCC but I have doubts about speed of this solution because I have to run parser after every user type Please point me to correct solution or may be resources which describe more efficient algorithm
Thanks

Back to the top