[platform-text-dev] Fragments of different content type

Hi

I just found these 2 items in the 3.1 Plan

embedded content

   * nested partitionings
   * find abstraction that represents editor capabilities for fragments
     of different content type

I wonder what is the status of these ?
Regarding the second one: what about the case having Java with SQL or XML in Strings is this also meant by this ?

My interest in this is because I plan to write a diploma thesis about an integrated approach of using different types
of content in one document and wanted to contribute this back to eclipse.
What are the ideas right now and who are the people involved ?

regards
 Jens Lukowski

Back to the top