page works
- check that advanced (semantic) highlighting in class files works

Christof

Tuesday, May 18, 2004 9:30 AM
To: platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx, jdt-ui-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
cc:
From: Markus Keller/Zurich/IBM@IBMCH
Subject: [platform-text-dev] Draft 3.0 M9 Test Grid - send input until
14:00+2

Attached find a first draft of the combined 3.0 M9 test grid for the JDT
UI, JDT Text, Platform Compare, Text and Search components. I just went
over the buildnotes, so please send additional input or corrections
directly to me (as colored additions in the draft, or as a separate list).

If anyone from the community wants to volunteer for some testing, you will
be most welcome. Please send a note to me personally (or to this list) and
I'll assign something to you.

Deadline is today, 14:00 GMT+2. Sorry for the late notice, but we want to
start testing as soon as the regular I-build is available, since Thursday
is a holiday in Switzerland.

The final test grid with the assignments will follow this afternoon, along
with the information which build we test.

Markus

(See attached file: 3_0_M9_Test_Grid_Draft.html)
(Attachments removed)

Back to the top