[platform-text-dev] Help on eclipse understanding.

Hi All!! I want to know how eclipse Works with the plug-ins. I have to implement an application and I have to do it with support to plug-ins like eclipse works.

So summarizing, I will have a core application and the other developers can make plug-ins to this core application. I want to know how eclipse runtime plug-ins work and where the manifest plugin.xml enters on this architecture.

Thank you for your help.
Regards.

Davi Dias.

---