contain. Subclasses can then add formatting context specific code, as the
CommentFormattingStrategy and the JavaFormattingStrategy do.

Christof

Monday, March 22, 2004 1:35 PM
To: "'platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc:
From: "Shackelford, John-Mason" <john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: RE: [platform-text-dev] formatter deprecations

Christof,

Ah, I see it now. Thanks! If you haven't done so already, I'll submit a
patch to move this up into the ContextBasedFormattingStrategy.

Thanks,

John-Mason Shackelford

Software Developer
Pearson Educational Measurement - eMeasurement Group

2510 North Dodge St.
Iowa City, IA 52245
ph. 319-354-9200x6214
john-mason.shackelford@xxxxxxxxxxx