[platform-text-dev] adapting top new runtime and usage of class path containers

I changed the plugin.xml files of the text plug-ins to contain a "required" reference to the core compatibility layer. The reference is marked as "optional" as proposed by Jerome.

I converted all text projects to make use of class path containers. In order to ensure that we can use workspaces containing the text projects in source with different Eclipse builds we will continue to work with complete workspaces. I.e. please continue importing all required plug-ins as binary projects into your workspaces.

Thanks, Kai

Back to the top