[platform-text-dev] vote for new committer

Tom Eicher (OTI Lab Zurich) has been working with Dani and me on Platform Text and JDT Text since the beginning of April. His contributions include moving and copying of lines, inserting new lines before or after the current line, conversions to lowercase and uppercase, the infrastructure that allows quick fixes to present a choice selector in the linked mode,  the work in progress items Smart Semicolon and Smart Opening Brace,  and Quick Diff, the colored change indication in the editor vertical ruler.  His contributions are solid and of high quality.

I ask the committers of the Platform Text component for their vote to grant Tom commit rights for the Platform Text  component. At the same time a separate voting takes place to grant Tom commit rights for the JDT UI component.

Thanks, Kai

Back to the top