Re: [platform-text-dev] Char '\r' at the end of line

You can use the "Convert Line Delimiters to" actions.
Kai

At 10:43 AM 6/27/2003 -0400, you wrote:

Hi,
I noticed that some text files edited with eclipse editor don't have char '\n' at the end of the line.  They only have '\r' char.  Is there any way in Eclipse editor to add '\n' at the end of the line?   If I open those files with Notepad, I can't see line breaks but only strange chars.  If I use Visual Studio, a message saying dectecting only '\r', a '\n' will be added.

Thank you very much,

Lawrence

Back to the top