[platform-text-dev] Bracket Highlighting Extension...

Hello List,

I'm interested in adding block shading as a preference
controlled alternative to simple bracket highlighting.  From
looking at the M20030507 sources, it appears that this could
be accomplished by adding more functionality to the
MatchingCharacterPainter class in org.eclipse.jface.text.source.

The effect I'm looking for is the Paren Highlighting >
Expression mode of XEmacs, and it seems that this should not
be too difficult to add.

Could someone tell me which branch tag I should use to
checkout the org.eclipse.jface projects from anonymous CVS?

Thanks,
-Clark A.

Back to the top