[platform-text-dev] Line Highlighting

According to the 2.1 docs the default Text Editor does line highlighting.
Indeed if I open with the editor named "Text Editor" I get line
highlighting. My own editor extends class TextEditor, but line highlighting
does not work. Looking at the source code, TextEditor seems to setup
SourceViewerDecoratorSupport.

How do I enable cursor line highlighting in my editor? Do I have to
implement a LineBackgroundListener and Painter as the CDT CEditor does? Or
is there a simpler approach?

A nit on the documentation, if I open a file with the editor named "Default
Editor" it does not do line highlighting, but the What's New in
2.1/Workbench help file says this is available in the "default text editor".

Thanks,
Mary Kroening
Amzi! inc.

Back to the top