RE: [platform-text-dev] Patch proposal

StyledText is SWT.
TextEditor stuff is Platform Text. So if you are submitting a patch for
AbstractTextEditor this is the right place.

Knut

Ron Baldwin <ron.baldwin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-text-dev-admin@xxxxxxxxxxx
01/30/2003 03:54 PM
Please respond to platform-text-dev

        To:     "'platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx'" <platform-text-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
        cc:
        Subject:        RE: [platform-text-dev] Patch proposal

OK, I'll see if I can put something together and submit a patch.

Also, I have submitted a patch against #19825, regarding right clicking
and
context menus.  McQ had an objection, but I'm not sure what he means.  I
would like to resolve the objection and get the change in before M5 if
possible.  If it comes down to personal taste, what about adding a
preference?

BTW, who owns StyledText?  The last time I posted to swt-dev regarding it,
Veronika told me I should be here.

Ron