[platform-text-dev] Patch proposal

I would like to submit a patch for something I consider a bug, but want to
run it by the list before I spend any time on it.

In an editor, you can Ctrl+Arrow Up/Down to scroll the window without moving
the caret position.  The problem comes in when the caret scrolls off screen
and then you hit an arrow key (without Ctrl) and the window jumps back to
where the caret is.

What I think should happen is once the caret hits the first or last visible
line (depending on which way you are scrolling) it should not go any
further.  Instead the caret should bump one line at a time as necessary to
keep it visible.

Thoughts?  Comments?  Green Light?

Ron

Back to the top