[platform-text-dev] Vote for new committer

Daniel Megert (OTI Lab Zurich) has been working with Claude and me on
Platform Text and JDT Text for several months. His contributions include
the separation of the Platform Text plug-ins, the smart Home/End actions,
the infrastructure to select between text hovers using modifier keys, the
reworked editor encoding support, the jump to last edit position action,
and the JDT lightweight outliner including the necessary infrastructural
changes.  Dani is a Platform Search and a JDT UI committer. He is
responsible for Platform Search as a whole. In the JDT UI world his most
visible contributions are Java Search and the Java Browsing perspective.
His contributions are solid and of high quality and proof his profound
knowledge of Platform Text and JDT Text.

I ask all committers for their vote to grant Dani commit rights for the
Platform Text Component.
Thanks, Kai

Back to the top