Re: [platform-text-dev] Re: missing IDocument in org.eclipse.jface.text

The API did not change. What changed are the dependencies
between plug-ins. If your plug-ins depend on org.eclipse.ui they
should be fine, as org.eclipse.ui exports the newly created plug-ins.
Updating of the class path should happen automatically on import
when working with binary plug-ins. You can also force it manually
by invoking "Update classpath" from a project's context menu.

Information about the split can now be found at:
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/~checkout~/platform-text-home/dev.html

The link got accidentally removed when setting up the
Platform Text web pages.

Kai