Re: [platform-team-dev] Help Needed: Eclipse Team Context Menu for Linked Resources

I am referring to source code of GIT. I am not sure of approach. I will be glad and obliged to hear it from you

>>> Daniel Megert <daniel_megert@xxxxxxxxxx> 8/29/2016 11:49 AM >>>
Look at how the Eclipse CVS or Git support does it.

dani

From:        "Yash Agarwal" <Yash.Agarwal@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

To:        <platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Date:        29.08.2016 11:11

Subject:        [platform-team-dev] Help Needed: Eclipse Team Context Menu for        Linked Resources

Sent by:        platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

 Hi,

Thank for your valuable inputs in past. I need a help on a topic I am stuck at. I would be nice to hear from you if you can spare some time. I am working on a Eclipse Plugin which has a rich team integration and act as a repository provider. It is similar to CVS Plugin. My challenge is to enable team context menu for files and folders which are linked to a project shared with this repository provider and these linked resources exist in some other project.

It will surely be a great help if you can give me a headsup.

Regards,

Yash Agarwal