[platform-team-dev] Help Needed: Eclipse Team Context Menu for Linked Resources

 Hi,

Thank for your valuable inputs in past. I need a help on a topic I am stuck at. I would be nice to hear from you if you can spare some time. I am working on a Eclipse Plugin which has a rich team integration and act as a repository provider. It is similar to CVS Plugin. My challenge is to enable team context menu for files and folders which are linked to a project shared with this repository provider and these linked resources exist in some other project.

It will surely be a great help if you can give me a headsup.

Regards,
Yash Agarwal

Back to the top