-----Original Message-----
From: platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:platform-team-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of platform-team-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, April 29, 2015 12:12 PM
To: Nitin Mehndiratta

  platform-team-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

If you ever want to unsubscribe or change your options (eg, switch to or from digest mode, change your password, etc.), visit your subscription page at:

  https://dev.eclipse.org/mailman/options/platform-team-dev/nitin.mehndiratta%40ericsson.com

  platform-team-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx

with the word `help' in the subject or body (don't include the quotes), and you will get back a message with instructions.

You must know your password to change your options (including changing the password, itself) or to unsubscribe without confirmation.  It is:

  wxyz1234

Normally, Mailman will remind you of your eclipse.org mailing list passwords once every month, although you can disable this if you prefer.  This reminder will also include instructions on how to unsubscribe or change your account options.  There is also a button on your options page that will email your current password to you.

Back to the top