[platform-team-dev] org.eclipse.compare specific fields question

Hello world,
I am currently developing a plugin to compare two streams of events.
An event can be seen as an object with a timestamp, a title and a body.

I know the timestamps will always be different but I need to keep them in the comparison, but not triggering a difference.

Would it be possible to use the structuredDiffEditor, or should I look elsewhere.

What I'm looking for is as follows

Time | EventName | payload | Time | EventName | payload | 1 | Foo | Bar | 101| Foo | Bar | 2 | Foo | Foo | 102| Foo | Bar | <- Change 4 | Foo | Bar | 103| Foo | Bar | 5 | Foo | Bar | 104| Foo | Bar |

Thank you,

Matthew

Back to the top